Saturday, October 10, 2009

Kayla

This is dedicated to Kayla.
Kayla, my sister in law, has had a very rough last few weeks, she hurt her back and has basically been bed ridden and in a lot of pain. She has been to the dr several times and had no answers, they finally thought they'd figured it out when they told her she has a pinched nerve, but they found something else wrong and so now it's back to more tests and more pain meds. I feel terrible for her, it's gotta be so rough, so if you know her or have any uplifting messages to send along, please keep her in your prayers.
Get better soon kayla!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much! You are so sweet to think of me and help me. You guys have helped a ton and I totally owe you for that. You guys are awesome! :) Oh...and I totally love your background too! :D

    ReplyDelete